If you’ve found a file that ends with the .swf extension, then you are probably reading this because you’re unable to open it. This is because you require Adobe Flash or software enabled on your browser. Here, then, are two or three quick ways to acquire .swf files open in your Windows PC.
This article will show you how to open an SWF file. The letters stand for Small Web Format but it’s also known as Shockwave Flash that the documents are created with Adobe Flash software. .swf files may incorporate all compressed in a way that makes them simple to share online the Web Format title, sound, video, and cartoons. Flash is an outdated format that is being phased out, which is why Windows won’t automatically play with a .swf file.
How to Open SWF File on Windows PC
- Visit http://www.swffileplayer.com/ in an Internet browser. This player will let you watch SWF videos, as well as play a few SWF games.
- Click Download Today. It is a green button on the left side of the webpage. By doing so, you are taken to the download page.
- Wait the file to finish downloading. Your file should begin downloading after a few seconds, and it ought to complete within a couple of minutes.
- You can click the Click here link to induce the file to download if it does not automatically do so.
Installing SWF File Player
- Double-click that the”swffileplayer_setup.exe” file in your internet browser or Downloads folder.
- Click Next.
- Click on the radio option alongside”I accept the agreement” and click on Next.
- Click Browse
- Select an install location and click Ok.
- Click Next.
- Click Navigate to select a Start Menu folder, or click Next to continue.
- Check or uncheck”Create desktop ” and click on Next.
- Click Install.
- Click Finish
- Open SWF File Player. It has a grey icon that states”SWF”. Click the icon from your Windows Start menu or the desktop icon to start SWF File Player.
- Click File. It’s from the top-left corner of the SWF File Player window. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Click Open…. You’ll find this at the top of the File drop-down menu. Clicking this prompts a File Explorer window to start.
- Select a file location. Click the folder where your SWF file is saved. You find that the folder that you need on the left side of the File Explorer window.
- Select your SWF file. Click on the file that you need to open.
- Click Open. It is from the bottom-right corner of the File Explorer window.
- Click Perform. You’ll see this at the bottom of the window under the listing of the SWF’s attributes. Doing so will prompt the SWF file to begin playing if it’s a game, you’re going to have the ability to play it as though it were embedded in a page.
Other Article: How to Download Bluestacks Old Version (Guide for beginners)
You may also visit us at resourcesuppliers.com
How to Open SWF File On Mac OS
Download and install Elmedia Video Player. Elmedia Video Player is available at No Cost from the Apple App Store. Use the following steps to download and set up Elmedia Video Player:
- Open the App Store.
- Sort”Elmedia” in the search bar in the upper-right corner.
- Click GET under”Elmedia Video Player”.
- Click Install app below”Elmedia Video Player”.
- Enter your Apple ID password and then press”Enter”.
- Click Spotlight
- It is the icon that resembles a magnifying glass at the upper-right corner.
- Sort in media participant. This shows a list of apps on your Mac that match your search.
- Click Elmedia Video Player.app. This opens Elmedia Video Player.
- Click Continue in free mode. This allows you to keep on using the free version of Elmedia Video Player.
- Click Document. It is in the menu bar at the top.
- Click Open…. This option is near the top of the Document drop-down menu. Doing so opens a Finder window.
- Select your SWF file. Click the SWF’s folder on the left side of the Finder window, and then click on the SWF file.
- Click Open. It’s from the bottom-right corner of the window. Doing so will start your SWF file in of Elmedia Player; if the SWF file