If you have been running Facebook or any other site that needs a lot of data storage, you know how frustrating it can be when you need to backup GbWhatsapp chat to Google Drive. It is easy to make mistakes if you use a different hard drive for everything. Here is how to backup GbWhatsapp chat to Google Drive and what steps you will need to take to recover your chat history. You can get the app from gbwhatsapp free download.
How To Backup GbWhatsapp Chat To Google Drive
If you are using GbWhatsapp chat to run your Facebook account, you may want to look into a program that will allow you to restore that file with the password you use for that account. There are plenty of programs out there, but some are more reliable than others.
You can also backup GbWhatsapp chat to Google Drive and save it on another drive if you want to. However, you will need to do it manually. This process can take a while, especially if you are dealing with large files. However, if you are using a large amount of data for your Facebook or other online applications, this is something that you may want to consider doing.
The best way to backup GbWhatsapp chat is to backup your files yourself. It is easy and cheap to do this, even free programs can do it for you.
- The first step in backing up GbWhatsapp chat is to get your chat history onto a separate hard drive. You will need to go to your Google Drive and look for a folder called My Files. Click that and then click the search button.
- You will find a bunch of files under My Files that you want to save. If you know which ones you want to save, go ahead and copy the file and save it somewhere safe such as your home computer or an external USB flash drive.
- Once you have your chat files saved on an external drive or elsewhere, you can now go to your Google Drive and click the gear menu and then click storage and click Google Drive Backup and Restore.
- This will take you to a page where you will click the Save All files and settings button. Click on that and then go to the next page and click the button to restore all your chat history to Google Drive.
- Now, when you go to GbWhatsapp chat, your chat messages are still there and available to be viewed. But now they are backed up in a different place. So you do not have to worry about losing your chat files if you accidentally delete a file in your desktop.
There are free programs available online that will do this automatically for you. But if you don’t like using software, there is another option.
You can use an online program that will backup your GbWhatsapp chats and files into your own Google Drive account. These programs usually only cost around $30, but will backup everything from text messages to photos.
Free programs can be a little slow, especially if you are using a large amount of files. However, if you are just using your phone for chatting, a few minutes will be more than enough to get the job done. The process can usually be completed in less than one hour, depending on the amount of files you want backed up. If you have a lot of information stored on your phones, consider getting two or three new computers for your phone and laptop. One for GbWhatsapp chats and one for other files such as photos. If you want to save money on the laptops, buy the cheap ones with a few gigabytes of storage space. This will give you room for multiple GbWhatsapp chats.
Backup your GbWhatsapp chat on the laptop first. Then, put the chat files onto the PC.Backup the chats regularly. Most programs will have a backup scheduler, so it will know when you are likely to be away from the computer. and start backing up the chats at the most convenient time. When you go back to the computer, your chat …